News Update :
Home » » Ra Iso Ngomonge

Ra Iso Ngomonge

Kamis, 20 Agustus 2015 19.29

I am going to try to speak the words that my heart wants you to know
I want you to see what you mean to me and why I love you so.

Nobody else can know my thoughts and touch my soul like you can
No one can melt my heart like you do simply by holding my hand

With a loving glance or a tender kiss you make my cares disappear
Warm thoughts of you surround me and always keep you near


I need nothing more from you than this to know that you'll always be mine
And the promise of your love in my life until the end of time

When you really want something,
Sometimes you have to swim a little deeper
You can't give up just because things don't come easy
You have to overcome the obtacles and face your fears
But in the end, it's all worth
Whiled life is full of ups and downs,
But if you believe in yourself
You will always come through with flying colors
Value friendship, love and faith
Never underestimate yourself.
Believe in yourself...!
Have a good life !!!

If you're alone, i'll be your shadow
If you want to cry, i'll be your shoulder
If you want a hug, i'll be your pillow
If you need to be happy, i'll be your smile
But anytime you need a friend, i'll just be me
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
 

© Copyright Home School 2010 -2011 Design by xxx | Published by xxx | Powered by Twinklighter.